Friday, January 2, 2009

Day 1 & 2

Yesterday started my first day of working out so it was actually 149 days to the wedding. I have a disability that prevents me from being able to exercise like 'normal'-ie can't run but I'm not letting that stop me from working out. If anything I've done enough physical therapy in my life to know what exercises will help what areas of my body.
I work as a tax accountant so to add to the fun of trying to lose 20 lbs in 150 days-I'll be working 55-60 hrs a week & studying for the CPA exam. I'm still trying to figure out time schedules for getting everything done-work, exercise & studying. Good news is most of the plans for the wedding that have to be done by mid-April are taken care of. Either I'm smart or just a compulsive planner. LOL
So here are my ugly stats (which I'm very embarrassed to post):
Beginning weight on Dec 29th: 168.6
This mornings weight (Jan 2): 165.4 (down 3.2!)
I have worked out yesterday & today on my treadmill at home, done sit ups & push ups & the dips. The parts of my body that I hate the most are my stomach & arms but my thighs aren't pretty either.
So food for today:
B-glass 2% milk
S- some hershey kisses (thank goodness they are gone & not sitting out to tempt me anymore!)
L-PB&J sandwich & baked cheetos chips
D-unknown so far-probably some soup or grilled chicken

Steve is at work tonight so its just me for dinner but I have the house to myself to get some more good quality studying done!

4 comments:

  1. Don't be embarrassed! Congrats on the loss! Trust me, before you know it you will be in the 150s! Stick with it! Good luck. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck on your journey!Remeber that anything is possible!JC1234

    ReplyDelete