Thursday, January 22, 2009

Day 21

As expect, I went up a little: 162.4
I worked until about 10:30pm last night so no exercise happened. Good thing was that I was so tired that I didn't eat very much when I got home, just a few grapes.
B- Fiber One Bar
L- Smart Ones Chicken Enchiladas (290 cal & 6 WW pts)-which was AWESOME!!! I really love these. It feels like I'm cheating when I'm really not! YAY
S- 100 cal cookie snack
D- 1 pt Chicken noodle soup

I WILL exercise tonight!! I miss it! And I'm going to study tonight also so only about a 11 or 12 hr day today at work I think.

Will update later....

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for being so supportive!I need all the support I can get!I've been really bummed since this happend and I'm pretty sure I gained some weight back :( I havent weighed myself I'm going to wait till next week.We will see how that goes.You are doing great,keep it up!

    ReplyDelete