Sunday, January 4, 2009

Day 3-just a little late

I didn't get yesterday's post done so I'm doing it this morning. I weighed this morning & it was 164.6. It doesn't suprise me that it seems like I'm losing a lot this week-before Christmas week I'd been holding steady at 165 so the 168 was a big shock & probably wasn't a true weight-just water weight. Its a great ego booster that the scale has gone down almost 4lbs with my workouts though!
Blogging has definetely helped b/c I wanted to eat a frozen pizza for lunch but then thought "do i really want to blog about frozen pizza" Yesterdays food was pretty light as in the evening I felt full even before we had dinner so I only made myself eat alittle. I didn't get up yesterday until about 1:00 (maybe I was coming down with something) so I ate:
L- turkey sandwich & pretzels
S- glass of 2% milk
D- few bits of salad (they had drown it in ranch dressing when I asked for ff-italian) and about 1/4 of piece of lasanga at Johnny Carino's
I took the day off from exercise but stretched as my hamstrings are pretty sore from Day 1 & 2's workouts.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome job on keeping the weight down and working out! =)

    ReplyDelete