Thursday, January 8, 2009

Day 8

Morning weigh in: 165.3-blah! I am not too discouraged but it was nice to be under 165 the last few days. Just more motivation to keep working out & to eat better!
Breakfast-granola bar (110 cal)
Lunch- 3 pieces of pizza. :( I was hungry after all that moving our work areas. Too bad I don't think I burned as many calories as I wanted to with the moving. I think it was more boredom hunger-a lot of standing around waiting for the technology people, furniture people, etc to get set up.
Dinner- turkey sandwich & baked cheetos chips
S-3 mini reese's cup & glass of milk
exercise-treadmill workout
Let's hope my lunch doesn't outweigh the workout & make the scale ugly again in the morning.

Steve had to work tonight so my plans are work out, study & watch the new Grey's tonight! :)

1 comment:

  1. Lunch was hard yesterday...darn pizza smelled so good!!! That was yesterday though and today is a new day!

    ReplyDelete