Sunday, January 4, 2009

Day 4

This is the 2nd post of the day since I didn't last night. I've had an okay day today-Steve had to work all day so I met him for a late lunch at On The Border (where he works while he's in school to become HS math teacher). I knew that it wouldn't be good for me but hey I wanted to spend some time with him. I did get a workout in before I met up with him though so I didn't feel quite as guilty.
L- 1/2 order of chicken quesadillas & some chips with salsa at OTB
D(will eat)-lettace with a few pepperoni for flavor & either ranch or italian dressing. I know I should have italian but i'd much rather have ranch. and some fruit I picked up at the grocery store (grapes, watermelon & cantelope-sp?)
S-probably a popsicle which is 1 pt on weight watcher scale

Exercise- a light treadmill workout, lots of stretching b/c i'm still a little sore, situps & dips.

Tomorrow starts the hard part-I've been off work these last few days so it'll be a challenge to figure out the timing for exercise, eating right & working with studying. I'm going to be out of town tom night & Tuesday so I'll try to blog but it may be Tues night before I post about Monday & Tuesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment