Thursday, January 15, 2009

Day 14

Morning weigh in: 164.0-not suprising since I ate like crap yesterday.
I usually bring my lunch (& dinner now that its tax season) to work but this week we had 5 new people start so the company is taking us to lunch almost every day this week to welcome them. Thank goodness for that only being this week & starting 55+ hrs/week next week!
B- 110 cal granola bar
L- roasted chicken & noodle progresso light soup (ww 1pt or about 120 cal)
S- 100 cal of M&Ms
D-pb&j sandwich (210 cal) & 110 cal of pretzels

I'm a little sore in the arms today from my workout! :) I didn't workout today like I planned to-got home late from work & needed to study for the cpa exam. I know-no excuse but I promise I will exercise tomorrow since that was my planned day off!

1 comment: