Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Day 20

I about fainted this morning- 161.2!!!
Last night I worked until about 8:30 & my sweetie made me a PB&J sandwich with wheat thins while I changed after working late. Guess that was a good decision to have for dinner.
Had morning dr appt & walked out of the house without my lunch or breakfast! So my food plan changed:
S- Oatmeal squares cereal-got to work late & it wasn't too long until lunch
L- chef salad w/ranch dressing on the side
D-1 pt chicken noodle soup
S-mini Butterfinger bar (late nights at the office suck for answering cravings!)

You will notice during tax season I eat a TON of soup & frozen smart ones meals. They are easy & taste pretty good. Plus I've got to have stuff thats easy to take & throw in the microwave :)
My plan is to work late so I don't know what exercise I'll do-either treadmill or strength training and do some studying b/c I paid for my next test today! Plan to take it the end of Feb.

2 comments: