Monday, January 5, 2009

Day 5

I was down another pound! To 163.6 this morning. This exercise is working-at least for now. Today was a tough food day & its not over yet. At my office we celebrate birthdays with lunches & lots of food-we had one today & one on Wednesday. I did coordinate this one so I opted for a soup bar thinking that might be healthier with fruit, veggies on the list too. I did pretty good considering how bad I could have been.
B-fiber one bar (1 WW pt)
L- red bell pepper soup, fruit, veggies & 5 crackers, 4 pieces of cheese & 3 cubes of meat. And yes...a cc cookie (my weakness) about (9 WW pts)
I'm not sure on dinner yet as Steve & I are heading out of town. My guess is he will want McDonalds-not good choice for food but I can do it!
exercise-none today :(

2 comments:

  1. Good job on the weight loss!The most important thing to remember is if you fall off the wagon,just get right back on !

    ReplyDelete