Sunday, January 18, 2009

Day 17

Morning weigh in: 163.0-not suprising.
I've read 100days' blog & got inspirired to set a mini goal of being in the 150s by the Feb 8th. Even if its 159.9! It will require some focus & discipline but I can do it!! 3 lbs in 3 weeks.
Woke up late-gotta love Sundays!
L-PB&J sandwich & pretzels (210+100 cal)
(planned)S-apple or orange after my workout
(planned) D- meatloaf & potatoes-which is Steve's favorite meal ever!!
I figure I'll make it now since I'm about ready to start tax season & our meals together don't seem to happen regularly then. Between my working so much & his schedule with school & work at the restaurant, our time together is VERY precious for the next 3 1/2 months!

exercise-plan strength training & treadmill workout
Good news about my studying progress-I've through reading all the chapters now I just have to review until I can say it in my sleep! This CPA exam is kicking my butt!!

What I actually had today:
S-the orange after my workout
D-another one of Steve's healthy chicken recipes
S- ouch this hurts putting this on here but I'm making myself be totally honest with myself & you guys. I went out for ice cream tonight!
When steve was making dinner I knew I had the craving for ice cream so I didn't eat as much dinner as I might have otherwise. When I get these strong sweet cravings, I let myself have them. I am on a diet but I want to keep this up for the rest of my life & if I deprive myself until our wedding, thats when I'll fall off the wagon. Just the way my mind works. This is a lifestyle change for me, and I'm being realistic when I say my lifestyle is going to include sweets sometimes.
Thank goodness for my workout though! Think how ugly the scale could be if I hadn't worked out, ate the extra amount at dinner AND ice cream! :(

No comments:

Post a Comment