Sunday, January 11, 2009

Day 11

Morning weigh in-162.6! I think the water weight from my time of the month is gone & my workouts are doing some good. YAY!! I am sore today in my quads so I definetely think the wall slide squats did some good yesterday. While we were out shopping, Steve & I bought some dumbbells so I can strength training :)
L- 1/2 turkey & croissant (160 cal) & order of potato salad (200 cal) from mcalister's deli
S- 1/2 choc chip cookie from mcalister's (the sweetie that Steve is, he brought me this cookie b/c he knows how much i love them! but i only ate 1/2-maybe i'll be able to resist the rest of it but i'm not counting on it)
D- Steve is making his special herb chicken tonight-it is a healthy recipe that he got from the catering company he used to work for. I'm so excited b/c its so good & i know its not that bad for me! (Let me know if anyone wants the recipe & I'll post it)
Exercise- Treadmill with a higher incline, situps & a lot of arm dumbbell exercises. I think I'll be sore tomorrow as my arms were shaking on the last few I did. And my quads are still sore from yesterday's squats so the treadmill at a higher incline only added to it. YAY-I'm one of those weird people who LIKES to be sore :)

No comments:

Post a Comment