Sunday, January 25, 2009

Day 24

Morning weigh in 161.4
Steve & I spent the whole day (since I didn't get up until noon) looking at houses. We are renting now but would love to find something to buy. We found a great subdivision out west that we can build! We really like the area, the realtor & price so know we are going to need to crunch some #s, look into financing & all that fun stuff! The realtor said they are looking at about 5 months or so from start to finish so that would put it about July if we started here soon. Perfect timing with being out of tax season, Steve would be slowed down b/c not in school full time & we'd have the wedding out of the way. So keep your fingers crossed for us!
Food wasn't pretty today. I got up at 12, we headed out right then so didn't stop to eat until about 3:30ish & it was McDonalds.
Tonight I'm not sure what its going to be. I'm watching the ABC show Extreme Home Makeover as its about my hometown that was hit by a tornado last summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment