Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Day 13

Morning weigh in 163.8 :)
B- 110 cal granola bar
L- Darn these company lunches!! I had 1 1/2 chicken enchiladas & some chips with salsa
S-mini butterfinger bar (work was stressful & needed chocolate! :)
D- salad with FF Italian dressing & 2 pieces of cheese pizza

Thank goodness for my plans to exercise tonight! Exciting news-Steve just booked our plane tickets to Belize for the honeymoon!!! We had the hotel/trip booked but not the plane tickets. We do now! :) Now I definetely have motivation to look hot in my swimsuit for the beach.

Exercise: treadmill workout at a 4.0 incline, lots of push ups, sit ups & dumbbell exercises for my arms.
Guess I inspired Steve to workout b/c after I finished, he jumped on the treadmill for a workout too. :)
Our 2 dogs (1 yr old yellow lab & 2 yr old boxer retreiver) wanted on the treadmill with him too!

2 comments:

  1. What an awesome place for a honeymoon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I try to always repeat this to myself.If you don't plan,You plan to fail!.Try and bring your lunch and any snacks to work you might need.Also if you can prepare dinner for two night,you can come home and already have it prepared.You will feel awesome when you resist those treats.Stay Strong

    ReplyDelete