Friday, January 16, 2009

Day 15

Morning weigh in 162.8. Wow what a difference one day of eating good can do!
B-Fiber One bar-I tried the oats & caramel one normally I eat the oats & PB but the caramel is good too!!
L-BBQ Beef (no bun only the beef), potato salad & baked beans
D- PB&J sandwich(210 cal) & baked cheetos chips (110 cal)

I've been really unmotivated to workout these last 2 days & am feeling like a fattie! I'm hoping that my eating was low enough to keep my weight down. I AM going to force myself to workout good tomorrow & Sunday!!
Anyone have any tips on how to motivate myself to workout? I tried the whole thinking about my dress thing & the looking at myself naked in mirror to disgust myself-still nothing! Oh tomorrow is another day!
Back to study for the exam I go for the rest of the night!

2 comments:

  1. I am addicted to Fiber One bars. Check out CouponMom.com They always have coupons for them on there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmmm oats and chocolate is my fav! I like peanut butter too...not a huge fan of caramel or the strawberry and almond. Yup, I have tried all of those, haha. Great job on the weigh-in!

    ReplyDelete