Saturday, January 10, 2009

Day 10

Morning weigh in: 164.6. YAY-under the 165 mark!!
B- (about noon) glass of milk & 5 mini reese's cups
L- 3/4 of a turkey sandwich & baked cheetos chips
D- pepperoni pizza
S- weight watchers ice cream treat
Exercise was doing strength training here at home today. I did dips, situps, pushups & wall slide squats. I really hope I'm sore tomorrow! I like being sore b/c it tells me I did enough to do some good but not too much.
I'm really dreading the treadmill for some reason today. So if I tell myself I can do strength training exercises then maybe I won't try to come up with a reason to not exercise at all. Its better than nothing right? And definetely better than lying on the couch & wanting to eat ice cream! :)

1 comment:

  1. mmmm reeses for breakfast.Something is always better than nothing.Good job

    ReplyDelete