Friday, January 23, 2009

Day 22

Morning weigh in: 161.0! I am so close to the 150s that I can taste it! LOL
B-Fiber One bar (140 cal)
L- Smart ones rice & beans (310 cal)
S- mini chocolate bar (85 cal)
D- 1 pt beef pot roast soup (120 cal)
S- another late night at the office=chocolate! (150 cal)
I probably ruined my good weigh-in for tomorrow :(

But even with all the chocolate I was only at 805 calories! I might have a glass of milk later but thats still less than 80 cal.
Off to studying I go.... In this last month before my test, when I only have the time/energy for either working out or studying I'm ALWAYS going to pick studying. This damn test costs almost 300 bucks to take each time & I'm so ready to be DONE with it. I've been taking it since Aug of 07 & only 1/2 way done. This is my year though! Getting married to the man of my dreams, lose weight/getting healthy & passing the exam! :)

2 comments: