Monday, January 19, 2009

Day 18

Effect of the ice cream run last night: 163.2! Very happy with that. I plan to eat very good today so it won't hit me tomorrow either. I'd like to be 162.something tomorrow!
B-Fiber one bar, I had the oats & chocolate one today not bad but I think I like the PB ones better. Not sure if I should eat those until the FDA finds out what foods are tainted with the samonella. I don't know how to spell that but its close enough right?
L- 1 pt Progressive soup-roasted chicken & veggie (140 cal)
S- maybe some FF popcorn???
D- A client is having an open house for their restaurant that my boss is letting me go to! I get to take Steve with me so it should be fun. They are a Mongolian Stir-Fry & they are just opening. I'm a tax accountant so the fact that I get to go eat some of my clients' work is awesome-usually they manufacture something or another. It should be fun! Not sure what Mongolian Stir Fry is so I don't know how healthy that is for me.


Official date of 1st dress fitting: Feb 7th at 1:30pm! 3 weeks to keep on track! I've given a co-worker permission to get after me if I want to eat chocolate/bad snacks! She's a good shot with rubber bands. :)

More to come.....

2 comments:

  1. I'm excited to hear you have a date for the fitting! Wish I could be there. Mongolian should be good for you - I'd think... stir fry is usually lots of veggies..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Trust me you'll be able to focus after that fitting :)

    ReplyDelete