Friday, January 9, 2009

Day 9

Morning weigh in: 165.4 Guess lunch & my workout evened out.
B- 2 granola bars
L- japanese steakhouse for yet another office birthday. I had some fried rice & KC strip.
S- 4 mini reese's cup
D- pb&j sandwich & pretzels

I'm really wanting to study all night so I think I'll take tonight off for exercise. My goal has been 4 days a week so with Wed & Thurs I've already done & to do Sat & Sunday will be good.

A bunch of us girls from work went to see Bride Wars this afternoon-I LOVED IT!!! It was great-all women should see it! Its so funny.

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad to hear the movie was good! Office lunches are the worst! (well best, but you know what I mean) Its hard to resist that stuff, I've been there. Make sure you are getting enough lean protein in your diet though. And yay on exercising tonight. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good idea! I think I'll go have a glass of milk as a snack. I LOVE to have milk as a nighttime snack. Guess I usually forget to put that in my food intake on blogs. I don't think about it b/c it is a drink & not food. Any other ideas on lean protein or meal ideas? I love getting suggestions! It helps with my meal rut. :)

    ReplyDelete