Sunday, March 29, 2009

Day 87

Still didn't weigh in this morning but I don't like the feeling of not weighing in. I'm scared I'll think I'm doing fine but gain it all back in the next 2 weeks so I think I'll weigh in tomorrow & face the music.
No breakfast as I slept in.
L- subway sandwich 375 cal, chips 150 cal & diet coke
D- idk yet, i need to get groceries on my way home from work tonight so we'll see what looks good there

I've decided that I won't take my next test until after the wedding. I was going to squeeze one in between now & then but I know I won't be able to focus on it fully & I'll just throw $300 bucks away & discourage myself when I don't pass. Plus I'm only going to get to plan a wedding once so why not enjoy every minute of it! Then I can really buckle down & focus on studying after the wedding.

No comments:

Post a Comment