Saturday, March 28, 2009

Day 86

It felt weird not to weigh in this morning but oh well-lets see if this works for me. Its a blizzard outside today. I actually left work about 8 last night-wanted to work until 11 or 12 but Steve wanted me home so that I was safe. Guess I'll work all day today & some on Sunday when the weather is suppose to be better. He'll be studying all day anyways so I'll sneak away to the office for a few hours.
B- Fiber one bar
L- working is bringing in KFC so fried chicken, mashed potatoes & a roll i'm guessing
S- some type of chocolate candy
S- hot cocoa sounds awesome right now so probably some of that too
D- soup probably

Today's the 1st day I haven't been sore since my exercise with the stairs. I think I need to do that once every 2 weeks or so :)

2 comments:

  1. Wow, you work late! Have a good day today! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yeah, must be very busy for you. I'm sure you will be ready for wedding/honeymoon soon.

    ReplyDelete