Sunday, March 15, 2009

Day 73

Morning weigh in 158.8
L- 1/3 chicken alfredo (300 cal?) & mt dew (180 cal)
D- my clients' mongolian stir fry restaurant-didn't have much b/c the rice wasn't too good this time (500 cal)

My CPA exam score should come sometime this week. I'm really scared for it! Its been 2 1/2 weeks since I took it & it seems the longer time goes, the worst I feel about it. I think its b/c I forget about the parts that I did do right & only remember the parts I did wrong on. And its easy to 2nd guess myself later. But I need a 75 to pass & I'm really hoping I got it. I know it seems silly but I had a dream last week that I got a 76. Maybe dreams do come true? :)

Steve leaves Thursday to go back to his hometown in South Carolina for his bachelor party this weekend. I'm excited he gets to see all his friends & family but wish I could go with him. :(

We get to make house decisions on Tuesday morning (carpet, vinyl, countertops & backsplash) so thats exciting. And we looked & picked out wedding bands today! And its awesome b/c mine is on sale too! :)

1 comment: