Sunday, March 22, 2009

Day 80

Didn't weigh in this morning b/c I slept so late. That felt awesome! I worked almost 68 hours in 6 days this week-no wonder I felt exhausted last night.
L- PB&J Sandwich (200 cal) & cheetos (160 cal)
D- Sonic jr burger, tator tots & ice cream blast (a treat to myself he he)

I'm going to workout, study & doing some wedding stuff today. :)
Just talked to Steve & he's sick. Poor guy has a 102 fever & the chills-not typical hangover from the bachelor party. If I can't be there to take care of him, thankfully his mama can be since he's staying with her. :)

Question to you all: what did you get your bridesmaids', hubby to be & parents for gifts? We are trying to think of ideas but I'm coming up with a blank. I have an idea for the girls but nothing for Steve or our parents'.

1 comment:

  1. For my bridesmaids I got them matching necklaces/earrings, but I may also get them something small that is more personalized.
    For my soon-to-be hubby I am thinking of getting him some sports item and have it signed (ie: he loves the phillies, so I may get a helmet signed by a player.) I would love to have him sign it in person and say "Congrats Lincoln" or something like that but i'm not sure how i can do that...
    Not sure about the parents yet...

    ReplyDelete