Monday, March 9, 2009

Day 67

Morning weigh in 157.8! I'm so excited to finally be losing weight again after being stuck for so long.
Last nights dinner & snack changed when Steve said he'd bring home some On The Border. So I had 2 beef enchiladas & some chips with queso. It was so good & since I'd only had 400 cal all day I didn't feel too guilty!
B- 2 quaker chewy granola bars (200 cal)
L- soup (150 cal)
S- small piece of chocolate (85 cal)
D- pizza (700 cal)

I changed my layout so I could see my weight loss ticker at the bottom of the page better. I am only 12.8 away from my goal. And I've now lost 10.8 since the beginning of January! Gotta keep it up! 83 days left until I'm a married woman! :)
"Is that food worth hating the way I look in our wedding pics for the REST of our lives?"

2 comments: