Friday, March 27, 2009

Day 85

Ok I've been avoiding writing this blog but I'm eating lunch so might as well do it.
My scale &/or body fat officially hate me! I don't know how but the scale says I gained like 4lbs in one day. I don't believe it. I always weigh in the mornings (after bathroom of course to get those last .2 lbs outta me :)
We just got the email last week to kick our hours up to minimum 60 & we got a "please work more than the minimum & we will re-evaluate min hrs again on Monday" email this morning.
So my new plan is for the next 19 days (yes I have a countdown until April 15th)
1) try to eat healthy but not count calories/points, etc
2) work as much as possible (only work & sleep)
3) not weigh until 4/15 as the numbers on the scale stress me out, which doesn't help at all

I will still blog my food b/c I love getting the comments & need to keep myself somewhat accountable. And I'm enough of a numbers nerd that as I'm writing down my food, I'll be calculating the calories in my head but hey I can't have everything right? :)

Today's food:
B- Fiber One bar
L- 1/2 chicken caesar salad
S- 100 cal snack
D- soup
S- 100 cal snack

1 comment:

  1. I hate that! I haven't weighed myself in a good few weeks. I like your plan. Good luck! =)

    ReplyDelete