Saturday, March 21, 2009

Day 79

Well I avoided the ice cream on the way home last night!! Major feat for me b/c usually when I want ice cream that bad I can't say no to it.
Morning weigh in: 158.8-I guess the stress of not knowing my score has gone away so my lbs are slipping back to what they were. I'd still like to get to 149.9 by April 15th-which is only 24 days away so I'm scared I won't get there. But I'll still try my hardest!
B- Fiber One bar (150 cal)
L- work is buying BBQ today-so probably some BBQ meat (leave off the bun b/c I'm not a huge fan & its just extra cals), some baked beans & potato salad
S- few pieces of chocolate (300 cal)
D-worked late tonight so I had a PB&J sandwich (200 cal) & cheetos (160 cal)

Plan for tomorrow:
-sleep in!!! YAY!!!
-scan some pics that I got from Steve's mom so I can finish up the video of us growing up for the reception
-treadmill & dumbbell workout
-start studying again
-maybe even go over wedding invites that need to be changed/finished (this is last one my list b/c I could wait until next weekend or the one after that to do it)

1 comment:

  1. I saw your comment below and was wondering if you are taking any prep classes? I'm glad you will have some rest time tomorrow, it seems like you work a lot. Take care! =)

    ReplyDelete