Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Day 61

I'm stuck! At 159.9! Granted this week Aunt Flo comes to visit so I probably should just be thankful that I'm stuck rather than going up but it's still frustrating!
We have a countdown on our fridge for days left until tax season is over & until our wedding. We only have 89 days until the wedding! So exciting yet I am freaking out b/c I wanted to lose 15 more lbs. And 15lbs in 3 months is quite a bit! So HELP!! I'm going to kick up my workouts since they are pretty much none right now & start drinking more water. Any other ideas??
B-Fiber One bar (150 cal)
L- Healthy Choice Chicken & Dumpling Soup (180 cal)
S- small piece of chocolate (85 cal)
S- hot chocolate (80 cal)
D- 1 pt soup b/c I decided to work late (140 cal)
S- girl scout cookies (300 cal??)

I just found out my BMR is 1539 so thats what I need to stay the same weight if I would just lay in bed all day and little to no exercise means BMRx1.2=cal needed per day. And to lose 1 lb, you need to cut out 3500 cal, so if my math is right & I want to lose 1lb a week, I need to eat at least 1300 cal. If I eat more than that, I'd better be working out enough to work it off. And 1lb a week is 13lbs total. Which would put me at 147.9. That would be awesome! I'm so motivated now!!!

2 comments:

  1. Someone gave me this so I checked it out...

    www.bmi-calculator.net/bmr-calculator/

    Use this website. After you come up with your BMR, follow the link below the box and you are to multiply your BMR based upon your activity level to determine the calories you should consume to maintain. Your BMR is the amount of calories your body needs to perform basic functions. It is the calories you need if you stayed in bed all day.

    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I'm glad you are using your BMR. I bet you the pounds will melt off now. =)

    ReplyDelete