Sunday, March 1, 2009

Day 59

Morning weigh in 159.9 which is alright since I didn't get a workout in yesterday & probably retaining a little water weight from the chips & salsa. But I have one planned later today. I need to be productive today-workout, clean house, grocery store.
L- PB&J sandwich & pretzels
D- I've been craving meatloaf & baked potato lately so thats the plan. Plus thats Steve's fav meal so I know he won't have any objections to it. :)
S-a few thin mint girl scout cookies & glass of milk. i couldn't turn down the little girls at the grocery store who said "do you want to buy some cookies from us?" it was too cute!

Exercise- treadmill workout & some dumbbell workout for my flabby arms. They aren't really flabby-I lifted weights in high school so I built up big arms & now that I don't do that every day, they are just big. So I'm trying to tone them so they look good for the wedding. I'm thinking about doing a body wrap before the wedding to reduce the look of my flab that I don't work off with exercise. Has anyone tried them? I've heard great things about them. I was going to do a trial run a few weeks before so I know how my body will react.

I just finished making a diet coke cake for work for a co-worker's bday tomorrow. I'm pretty excited b/c I love that cake & its semi healthy! If you've never had one, I recommend trying it!
Recipe is: box of chocolate cake mix, 12 oz diet cherry coke, light whipped cream & light cherry pie filling. I couldn't find diet cherry coke in a 2 LT so my cake is a cherry coke zero cake. I'll let you know if there is any difference. I've been told its about 3 points on the weight watcher scale.

No comments:

Post a Comment