Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Day 83

Oh dear God I hope I'm just retaining water weight-159.6. How can I gain over 1.5 lbs in one day? My legs are REALLY sore from the stairs yesterday & we did eat Japanese so that had a lot of sodium. Please let that be it! HA HA
B- Fiber One bar (150 cal)
S- Grapes (50 cal)
S- birthday cake (350 cal-yikes!!!)
L- smart ones chicken enchiladas (290 cal)
S- we are having a work stress break called March Madness-something to do with basketball & paper bballs. Will be ice cream treat (300 cal)
D- Soup (150 cal)

2 comments:

  1. If you are sore your muscles could be holding on to water? I'm not stepping on a scale for a good week. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. One day I jumped up 3 pounds. Got so depressed because I had been working so hard the day before and watching what I ate. Your weight can fluctuate up to 2 pounds in a day, so try to weigh yourself around the same time everyday.

    I just now remembered I had this site to keep up with your blogs. Sorry I forgot to keep up :)

    ReplyDelete