Friday, March 20, 2009

Day 78

Morning weigh in 159.6
I got my exam score today. Not good-a 57. Passing is 75. Back to the studying grind it is for me.
:(

B-Fiber One bar (150 cal)
L- a little bit of comfort food- 1/2 chicken caesar salad (500 cal)
S- i'm sure i'll need chocolate-with my feelings about the exam i'll be suprised if I don't need ice cream on my way home tonight too! :(
D- smart ones pasta (300 cal)
S- Sonic ice cream blast??? (1 million bazillion cal)

Why not be fat & stupid today! HA HA j/k I just need a day to complain before I get back into studying. I promise I'll be in a better mood tomorrow

3 comments:

  1. Aaww hun, I'm so sorry! =( The 2nd time will be much better. I work with a bunch of ladies didn't pass the 1st time either, very normal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1 million bazillion calories huh haha.
    The back of your score report should have an analysis showing the areas you were weak in, so that you'll know where to focus your study.
    Are you going to wait until after the wedding to try again?

    ReplyDelete
  3. This section was the financial part which I knew would be my worst area. I've taken the test many times & passed BEC & REG already. I will lose a score at the end of Nov b/c my 18 months will be up so I'm going to start studying now & try to take FAR again in May. I know its crazy to try to do that but I've only got 3 testing windows left before that BEC score isn't valid anymore.

    ReplyDelete