Monday, March 16, 2009

Day 74

Morning weigh in: 159.4 but I expected that since I had Mongolian BBQ yesterday & its pretty sodium based. Hope its water weight!
No score yet....its going to stress me out! I have a feeling I'll get it Friday while Steve's gone to South Carolina. And I'll either need to celebrate or be comforted.
B- 2 quaker chewy granola bars (200 cal)
L- smart ones enchiladas (290 cal)
S- chocolate bar (250 cal)
D- its nice out so maybe we'll grill out :)
burger, baked beans & a few baked french fries

I need to exercise tonight!

They kicked up our hours so we are now at mandatory 60 charge hours a week. I did 63 last week but I liked knowing that I only had to do 55. I felt more productive when I was doing over what was asked. But oh well, bigger bonus check in May so thats always good! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment