Saturday, March 14, 2009

Day 72

Ok I'm so frustrated I'm about ready to say forget this losing weight crap! I weighed in this morning at 159.0! WTH? I can only do so much between working tax season hours, sleeping & semi feeling like a person who has a life but then to add being a fatty & needing to lose weight too? I'm so frustrated!!!! I am not willing to go on a super strick diet for the next 78 days just so I can be 145 on my wedding day-I want to be able to keep it off! Why was the BMR calculator working for like 5 days & now I feel like its against me? :(

B- Fiber One bar (150 cal)
L- 2 small slices of pizza (work is buying lunch again) (600 cal)
S- IDK yet but I'm sure I'll need something to munch on
D- smart ones chicken quesadilla (220 cal)

2 comments:

  1. How many cals does the BRM calculator put you at? Don't give up, stress doesn't help the diet either. Hang in there....

    ReplyDelete
  2. BMR=1539 so even taking it times 1.2 for little to no exercise, that is 1847 calories. I've been shooting for 1250-1300 so that I'm 500 under each day which I thought would help me lose 1 lb a week. But this week I've gained 1! :(

    ReplyDelete