Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Day 82

Morning weigh in: 158.2 my scale slowly keeps getting less & less. Thats a good trend.
Not sure today is going to be a good day food-wise. At work, we have mentors to help us through our career & I have my 1st mentor lunch with my new mentor (just switched to a partner in the firm that specializes in non-profits audit, which I'm trying to specialize in non-profit tax so it's perfect!) Plus the fact that a partner accepted a 3rd year staff as a mentee really has me excited!! And then for dinner, Steve & I plan to go out to enjoy him being home.

B- Fiber One bar (150 cal)
L- mentor lunch- chicken swarma sandwich (mediterranean type of food)
D- date night with Steve ??????

*update* Lunch was awesome! I learned so much & SOOO glad that I switched. Also I got my exercise in for the day-right as we were leaving the elevators had stopped working & we work on the 17th floor. There is a door on the 4th floor at the top of the parking garage but I still had to walk down 13 flights of stairs! My legs are going to be burning tomorrow I can already tell!

1 comment:

  1. Good job! Maybe all that stress was causing higher numbers?

    ReplyDelete