Friday, May 1, 2009

Happy May Day

I'm getting married this month!!!!
Today starts the weight loss challenge at work! We have 20 people doing it so the pot is up to $400 bucks! 1st gets $200, 2nd-$100, 3rd-$60 & 4th-$40. Talk about motivation-$200 bucks & being skinny, I'm totally there!!
No breakfast this morning as we picked out lighting & appliances today. An expensive morning-we went $800 over our allowance in total for both but I figured why buy the standard light knowing that I'm going to change in out in a few months.
L- recruiting event here at work so it wasn't pretty. Salad, about a fist size of chicken enchilada, a few chips & salsa. and here's the kicker......1/2 brownie
D- sandwich & apple

E- Gotta get back to the treadmill-I took yesterday off.

No comments:

Post a Comment