Tuesday, May 19, 2009

11 until wedding....12 until the beach

Morning weigh in 158.8-not bad since I had ice cream last night after I dropped Steve off. I should get the good fiancee award for last night. He had a bachelor party in SC over spring break but our friends here wanted to give him one. So last night was his 2ND bachelor party. They rented the party bus so I dropped them off at the bar about 9:00 & got the phone call at 2am to come pick them up. After I'd been asleep about 3 hrs but hey its totally worth it to know they are all safe.
B- Fiber one bar (150 cal)
S- fruit (200 cal)
L- yikes this will be bad...mentor lunch so IDK
D- lettace salad with pepperoni & ranch dressing

*update* I was suprised yesterday when my co-workers decided to have a shower for me. We usually do it after the wedding but I had been talking about how I was hoping we'd get the digital camera for our honeymoon as our camera sucks. So this morning we had fruit & muffins along with they gave us the camera with extra memory card! I'm so excited!!! They said there would be more presents later in the week due to the short notice.
I just had the fruit & stayed away from the muffins. Go me for the 2nd day in a row staying away from the temptations at work! :)

2 comments:

  1. Yay, almost there. I can't wait to see some wedding pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 11 days! Crap, that went by fast! Aaw that was so nice of your co-workers!

    ReplyDelete