Friday, May 8, 2009

22 to go!

Last night I didn't workout. As a combination of working late, wanting to watch Grey's instead, being frustrated with my weight when I do workout & just the plain being lazy too. The effect: morning weigh in of 158.0. WTH? That put me at a 2.2lb loss for week 1 of our weight loss challenge & a 1.37% weight loss. Nothing thats going to win me any awards as I work with some VERY competitive people who packed on the water weight last week so the leader right now is over 4% loss. I'm about in the middle. I am competitive but I know I have plenty to lose without packing on the lbs to win the 1st week. We get no prizes until the end so I'm going with slow & steady will win the race.
B- Fiber One bar (150 cal)
L- soup (150 cal)
D- we are having a department party for bowling, pizza & go-carts this afternoon. I'm not a huge fan of the pizza so probably just 1 piece
S- maybe going out for another friends' birthday...a drink or two but I'll probably play DD to save on the calories

No comments:

Post a Comment