Thursday, May 7, 2009

Excited yet disappointed

I'm super excited the wedding is 23 days away! Yet I'm very disappointed with my weight. I feel like I've been good with food & exercising every day yet this morning's weigh in was 160.2. I know that if I'm building muscle with the exercise that I won't see the scale drop but I want to be toned so I don't want to just eat healthy. I want to do both & the scale go down double fast! Life isn't fair right & I just need to suck it up! Ok vent over.
B- Fiber One bar (150 cal)
L- smart ones ziti pasta (320 cal)
S- apple (100 cal)
D- Soup ???? (150 cal)

Exercise- a nice long slow workout with some situps & dumbbells. Enough to get my heart racing & start sweating but when I do high intensity workouts I can only last a short time. Maybe I need to go for endurance. Any clues from anyone???

No comments:

Post a Comment