Friday, February 13, 2009

Tagged!


I was tagged by 100 days (http://100daysnoexcuses.blogspot.com/) to list 6 things that make me smile.


1. Steve, he can make me laugh no matter what. I can be in the worst of moods & the second he acts like he is going to tickle me I'm instantly giggling. Even when I try to fight the giggles, it never works.


2. My puppies Ramsey & Buster. No matter if
I've just yelled at them for doing something wrong, I know I can lay out the blanket on the couch & they will instantly jump on it to snuggle with me. And they are both over 100lbs each so thats a lot of puppy to meet me at the door every day.

3. My family. I grew up with a very sarcastic Dad & little brother who can always make me laugh. Its been a few years since I've lived with them so I sometimes forget how they can make a joke out of anything that is said.

4. Seeing the scale go down or being able to buy clothes a smaller size :)

5. Chocolate, yes I know that #4 & 5 don't go together but chocolate makes everything feel better even if its just for a minute or two. Its like when we were younger & having someone kiss a bruise was going to make it stop hurting. It did even if it was just for a second! :)

6. The idea of our honeymoon. I've never seen the ocean so the fact that the beaches of Belize is going to be my 1st memory-I'm so excited!! They are suppose to be some of the most beautiful beaches in the world. I have a picture of a Belize beach as my desktop of my computer at work, sometimes that is the way I get through a crazy day in tax season-to know that once tax season is over, its almost our wedding & honeymoon. Only 106 days until our wedding & 107 until the honeymoon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment