Thursday, February 19, 2009

Day 49

I'm stuck! The scale has said 159.9 for 3 days in a row now. Granted I'd rather it be stuck than going up but I hate plateau's with a passion. It gets frustrating & I'm not a patient person by any means.
We had a little house drama yesterday-the developer double sold our lot! Steve stopped by & saw them digging our basement. Which we thought was odd b/c we haven't signed off on plans yet but that was still exciting. Until the realtor called & said that he thought the developer had double sold our lot & it wasn't our basement they were digging! So after some negiotating, we settled on a new bigger lot for just 500 bucks more. I sure made the developer pay though! He's losing 3,000 in the deal-HA HA. That was my win for the day I guess!
On to food for the day,
B-Fiber One bar
L- Soft tacos, chips & salsa (a celebration lunch with a co-worker as we both got promoted this week!)
D- 1 pt soup
S- 100 cal snack pack

No comments:

Post a Comment