Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Day 41

Morning weigh in: 158.8
We picked brick for the new house this morning! But since we had that appt I walked out of the house w/o breakfast. So I gave in to our "midweek munchies" that the company provides for us during tax season.....cookies!
So today's food looks like:
B- sugar cookie & choc chip cookie
L- 1/2 ham sandwich & some BBQ chips (250 cal & 200 cal)
S- Darn these valentine day sugar cookies here at the office! I had one that was shaped like lips :)
D- taco meat, hard taco shells broken up to make salad, salsa & little bit of shredded cheese & some spanish rice

Todays food is going to make the morning weigh in ugly!!! I'm hoping to keep it at 160 or under, I feel like a tub of lard after the crap I ate today!

1 comment:

  1. Hey thanks for your advice, that quote is awesome. Wow, talk about the brutal truth! I'm definitely gonna post that someplace where i'll see it often!

    ReplyDelete