Thursday, February 12, 2009

Day 42

Morning weigh in just like I thought: 160.6!!! Now instead of feeling bad about going back into the 160s, it just makes me mad/frustrated at myself. Today I'm super determined to eat healthy & make tomorrow morning a prettier picture. I've heard of water weight, is there such a thing as sugar cookie weight? :)
B- Fiber One bar (150 cal)
S- orange (85 cal)
L- smart ones chicken enchiladas (290 cal)
S- another orange (85 cal)
D- 1 pt soup (140 cal)
That will put me at 750 cal for the day. I know I'm suppose to have 1200 but since I feel like I ate 3000 yesterday (I didn't but it wasn't good cal count) I suppose the 2 days will even out right?

I had commented on 'Counting down's' blog when she was asking for ideas on how to quit snacking. Obviously I didn't listen to myself yesterday but I do have a quote taped on my computer at work that usually helps with the want to snack. It's "Is that snack/food worth hating the way I look in wedding pics for REST of our lives?" I just wanted to pass it along & maybe it'll help others like it (usually) helps me!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Girl,I've been thinking about what you said about the wedding pictures and it's gotten to me,in a good way though.I'm frustrated too because I just can't seem to stop the snacking either!I do good all day and then at night I get home and I'm tired and want treats.Don't worry about the minor weight gain,that's why I don't weigh in everyday because it would make me crazy with all the fluctuations.I know I'm not going to reach my 7 pound goal this week :( too.I'm working so hard in the gym,it's not worth it to eat bad.I ate good for over a month before I need to find that strenght again.Your doing a great job don't get down on yourself

    ReplyDelete