Saturday, February 14, 2009

Day 44

Happy Valentine's Day! I'm at work now & my sweetie was still sleeping when I left. We are going to dinner tonight at this awesome steakhouse. Mmmmm steak & potatoes That makes me happy!!
B- Fiber One bar (150 cal)
L- Italian so probably little of lasanga & lots of salad (work buys our lunches on Saturday when we work during tax season)
D- steak & mashed potatoes
S- weight watcher fudgesicle

Morning weigh in: 159.0 That makes me happy too! I've only gone up 0.2lbs in a whole week & I didn't think this week was very healthy at all. Only 11 days until my test so that stress hasn't helped my eating or weight either. But no excuses right?!

3 comments:

  1. Happy V-day! Have fun tonight, I can't wait for some steak too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Valentines!Scott took my mom and I out to lunch,chips/salsa,and fajitas mmm.Hope your steak was yummy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry I haven't been keeping up! You are doing such a good job posting these every day. Have you found time to work out at all? I don't see when you would - but we both know we should.

    ReplyDelete