Saturday, February 7, 2009

Day 37

The morning of the dressing fitting!!! I'm so excited. Its been almost 6 months since I've seen my dress & I can't wait.
Morning weigh in was even better news: 158.8! I love this losing weight stuff :)
B-Fiber One bar
L- PB&J sandwich & baked chips (between work & the dressing fitting)
D- We went to Logan's roadhouse....i had 1 roll, one cheese stick, caesar salad, 6 oz steak & baked potato
My parents, little brother & his gf will be in town for the dressing fitting & then to go tour the model house like ours. We'll go out to dinner but I'll just have to make smart choices!
Hope everyone has a great weekend! Its suppose to be 65 here! And just about 5 days ago the wind chill was 6 degrees! Crazy KS weather!!!

Dress fitting: I still am in love with my dress!!! The lady didn't want to let out the side much but when it was zipped up I could hardly breathe! And where it was tight was my ribs-I can't lose weight on my ribs as I don't have fat there. But situps might help just a little so that is my new area of focus along with cardio to get rid of fat layers. And oh yeah my arms need help too! But my dress fits my body well b/c my mom & Brittney both used the words "skinny". Its been a LONG time since that word & my name were in a sentence. LOL

6 comments:

  1. Good job,Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're in KS? I grew up in KS...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the support :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. My first fitting is on Tuesday! I am so excited but nervous!!! Congrats Skinny!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just keep working hard,don't let anyone or anything get in your head.As long as you eat right and exercise thats all you can do!Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on the dress fitting! That is wonderful news. Keep working hard, you're doing great!

    ReplyDelete