Friday, February 6, 2009

Day 36

Morning weigh in: 159.0!!! Ok now that I've been in the 150s for 3 days-time to set a new mini-goal. How about to get to the 140s by April 1st. Thats 9 lbs in 7 1/2 weeks. VERY possible. My overall goal is about 145 so then that would leave 5 lbs to wrap up the 6 weeks before the wedding. I can do this!!!
We got a new Eddie Bauer mag in the mail the other day & they had swimsuits on sale. I don't even want to think about putting my body in a swimsuit yet! Ewww!!!
B-Fiber One bar (150 cal)
L- chef salad with ranch dressing on the side
S- 100 cal snack pack
D- 1 pt soup (140 cal)

3 comments:

  1. WAY TO GO! Feels good, doesn't it?

    I'm at 137 right now..
    My goal is 135 by V-day..
    Then 130 by my wedding day, March 22..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! You can do make your goal too! Keep it up :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome job, keep it up girlie! =)

    ReplyDelete