Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Day 33

Morning weigh in: 161.0, I'm hoping its water weight as its just a few days before that time of the month so I'm probably bloated. I've got to keep focused this week so that I don't go over. I still want to get to the 150s by Saturday but that will take some huge focus.
B-Fiber One bar (150 cal)
L- 1 pt soup (140 cal)
S- 100 cal snack pack
D-burger & a few fries
S- i feel guilty writing this but I've gotta face the music. We went out to celebrate b/c our offer was accepted & we officially are building a house! Should be done end of June. But I had an oreo Sonic blast & Steve had ice cream cone (I know it was bad of me but I wanted to celebrate so bad b/c it was our 1st house & we are building it)
Tomorrow is another day I suppose....
Off to studying as only 21 days until my next test!

4 comments:

  1. It probably is water weight. Maybe watch your sodium intake a little more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good morning? Are you getting at least 1,200 calories per day? That's what helped me break into the 150's and now the 140's.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I should eat more? I like your idea! I know I should eat more snacks so that I don't get quite as hungry at meal time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good idea! =) Snacks are always good.

    ReplyDelete