Saturday, February 21, 2009

Day 51

Crazy to think that in less than 100 days I'll be a married woman! I'm SOOO excited! :)
Morning weigh in: 158.8 whoo hoo! now the trick will be not to sabatage myself in the last 4 days until my exam. I usually allow myself whatever I want to eat b/c I'm so stressed about the test the days right before the exam. I have to go to the store today or tomorrow-we'll see if I can resist the easy to make junk food or if I can find healthy alternatives....
B- Fiber One Bar (150 cal)
L- I think the office is bringing in Chinese for today's lunch
D- subway sandwich & harvest cheddar sun chips
S- ice cream while I'm studying all night?????

I know if I got a quick workout in this weekend that it would make me feel better & lower my stress-just not sure if I can swing it w/o the guilt of not studying during that time.....

2 comments:

  1. Good job! PS. The last 50 days fly by so fast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The quick workout will probably make your studies more efficient. Take the 5-10 minutes and clear your head. You'll enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete