Monday, February 23, 2009

Day 53

Morning weigh in: 160.6. I have yo-yo'd my weight for 2 weeks preparing for this exam but if gaining weight means I pass then I can handle that. Its more important for me to get this over with than to have to lose 3 more lbs.
B- Fiber One bar (150 cal)
L- 1 pt soup (140 cal)
S- I might be in trouble, Girl Scout cookies got delivered today & I already put a box of thin mints in the freezer here at work. Frozen thin mints are weakness of mine-even more than ice cream!!!
D- rest of chicken alfredo from sunday (400 cal), bread & butter (100 cal)

I caved on my snack this afternoon. It was a horrible day at work. I will officially be a fatty for the next week or so. Not even sure I will weigh in tomorrow but I probably should just so I don't let myself spiral out of control.

And tons of studying tonight! Almost done-less than 48 hours away :)

1 comment:

  1. Wow time flew by! You will do great and once you pass those pounds will fly off. Good luck!!

    ReplyDelete