Thursday, April 23, 2009

T minus 37 days

Morning weigh in 160.4 & I'm not sore from the stairs yesterday! Yay!
B- maybe a cup of fruit
L- soup (150 cal)
S- fatfree popcorn
D- PB&J sandwich & few cheetos

Exercise- treadmill workout-a really tough one b/c I'm not sure I'll get a workout in again until Sunday or Monday.

Oh now I'm excited! We are doing a post tax season weight loss challenge here at work. It's 6 weeks starting next Friday & it's a $20 buy-in, winner based on % weight lost, and the prize gets split 1st 50%, 2nd 25%, 3rd 15% & 4th 10%. I work with a lot of people who I think might do it so we could be talking about some good $$ here on top of being healthy! What more could I want? :)

1 comment:

  1. Thats awesome! I wish they would do that at my workplace! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete