Wednesday, April 29, 2009

31 days to being Mrs Allen :)

Mrs Allen sounds like an old lady but it's still exciting!
Morning weigh in: 159.9 ugh! what's up with that? I did the 13 flights of stairs last night, had one (pretty big) soft taco with only cheese, salsa, meat & tortilla for dinner and a 1 pt weight watchers fudge pop for snack. any ideas?
B-Fiber One bar (150 cal)
L- smart ones rice & beans (310 cal)
S- popcorn maybe (100 cal)
D- PB&J Sandwich (200 cal) & little bit of chips (100 cal)
S- maybe another WW fudge pop (100 cal)
That still only puts me at 960 for the day & I'm trying to get to 1200 on average.
E- since I did the stairs yesterday, I think I'll do the treadmill tonight with situps/pushups & dumbbell workout. This should make me REAL sore on Thursday :)

2 comments:

  1. Wow I can't believe you only have one month till the wedding! That is so exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like Mrs. Allen, it has a nice ring. Keep up the stairs, the weight will come off.

    ReplyDelete