Friday, April 10, 2009

Day 99

Morning weigh in: dangerously close to what I call my scary number of 160-I was 159.9.
Considering work bought Old Chicago last night & I had a ton of food, I'm not suprised. I wanted to keep myself under the 160 mark until April 15th. Once I go back to working 40 hours rather than 70+/week, I'll have tons of time to workout right? I've only got 50 days until our wedding day from today & will have 45 after tax season until the wedding. So I'm setting new goals:
1) Lose those last nasty 10 lbs to get to 150 by wedding day- thats 1.56/week very do-able with dedication
2) Drink only water in the afternoon (I was doing good at this until I started the 70 hr/weeks & I was just too tired not to have caffeine in the afternoon)
3) Take the 14 flights of stairs down between my office & the car at least once a week
4) Do treadmill cardio at least 3 times a week if not 4

"The difference between goals & success is discipline!"


B-Fiber One bar (150 cal)
S- 85 cal snack
L- 1/2 chicken caesar salad (450 cal)
S- ????
D- whatever the company is buying

No comments:

Post a Comment