Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter! Day 101

Morning weigh in: 159.8 thank goodness it was back down under my scary number.
I'm back at work this morning-just going to be here while Steve is working a lunch shift.
L- Subway sandwich & Harvest Cheddar Sun chips
S- chocolate probably
D- one of my clients' owns a Papa Johns franchise & when we delivered their tax returns a few weeks ago, they gave me 2 free pizza coupons. I think Steve & I'll use one tonight. I'm too tired to cook

3 more days!!!!!

We went out to see the house today-they have the roof on except over the garage but it rained last night & right now so our floor is still a little wet. Hope they get it sealed up soon.

1 comment:

  1. A new house? How exciting! I get an old crappy house that is a total fixer upper haha. Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete