Tuesday, April 28, 2009

32 days left....

Morning weigh in: 159.0
Expected since I didn't do the stairs last night & we had pizza for dinner. I was walking out of the office with a co-worker & didn't want to stop my conversation so I'll do the stairs tonight instead!
B- Fiber One Bar (150 cal)
L- smart ones (300 cal)
D- I told Steve I'd make soft tacos tonight so probably eat 2 of those

Good news is that I had a dentist appt this morning & the lady there hadn't seen me in 6 months. She noticed I'd lost weight-YAY!! I've lost 9.8 since Christmas but no one says anything to me so I think it must be so gradual that no one I see all the time notices. That was a good ego boost to help keep me motivated :)
I'd still like to get to 150 by the wedding but 9 lbs in 32 days might be tough. I can sure work towards that though!

1 comment: